- JOB CODE: SAP CRM consultant
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: €28,000 - €40,000 per annum
- LOCATION: Italy
- BENEFITS: tickets, lunch
Are you ready for your next international step as a SAP CRM consultant?
Are you a SAP CRM Functional Analyst with 2/3 years of experience as SAP CRM in small to medium size SAP implementation projects and have a knowledge of integrated Sales, Service and Marketing business processes, knowledge of SAP CRM solutions and platform' knowledge of enterprise Web portals platforms like Microsoft Sharepoint?
Are you able to easily interact with business internal clients as well as with external suppliers in multinational environments?
Do you have good analytical and problem-solving skills, team-working and flexibility other than good English knowledge and availability to travel?
Also, do you have experience on Digital Experience Portals, multi-channel technology platforms, Cloud and On-Premise solutions?
THEN KEEP READING..
As a SAP CRM consultant, you will be part of the central Group ICT delivery organization and will be involved in CRM projects with the aim to extend SAP CRM in some relevant countries of the Group and to keep system up-running throughout the daily business support.
YOU will report to the ICT CRM, Web and Mobile Solution Team Leader and will be responsible for:
- interfacing with the Business and assisting them in defining SAP CRM functional requirements that means working with Business Process Owners, Key/End Users, Business Project Manager and IT technical teams (including external systems integrators) to gather functional requirements and evaluate implementation alternatives
- supporting the full life-cycle of the SAP CRM change requests / projects, from writing functional analysis, developments/interface specifications and IT/user acceptance test scripts up to deploying the solution into live environment
- performing 1st and 2nd level Key Users support via ticketing system
- performing extensive quality checks on the external systems integrator deliverables
- maintain operational procedures, documentation and internal Knowledge base
- managing SAP CRM middleware functionalities in a SAP ECC integrated scenario: understanding end to end integration processes and solving interfaces problems between SAP CRM and SAP ECC, with a specific focus on interfaces relevant to customer service invoicing and pricing (customers master data, products master data, pricing, creation of follow-up billing documents in SAP ECC)
- managing SAP CRM features in an extended integrated end to end scenario with B2B and B2C Web platforms, Mobile Apps and Cloud applications.
Does this sounds like you? Are you native Italian, and ready to take the next step in Ancona?
Email me at Giuliav@eligo.co.uk
Call 0208 944 4180 or Email email@example.com