- JOB CODE: J16811
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
My client is a global brand consultancy based in Central London. They are an exciting creative environment and they collaborate with designers, writers, creative directors etc on forward-thinking projects.
If you feel like you're a high achiever as they are, then you'd like to hear more about their Technology Manager position.
They are looking for a Technology Manager with around 5 years' experience to join their team and work together with their Technology Director on running their Apple based infrastructure.
You as their chosen Technology Manager will manage the desktop experience and end user support, as well as administer various servers while managing the IT and suggesting sensible amendments and changes.
You will work in an environment built on:
- Hyper-V virtualisation
- Active Directory with Office 365 integration
- A mixture of PC and Mac servers
- Mac workstations
- IP telephony
My client's perfect Technology Manager will have experience working with around 50 users within the creative environment, and is someone who is friendly and personable and will be able to explain technical to the not so technical.
Some of the other technologies you will work with involve, but are not limited to:
- Application support: Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office 2016, Keynote, Apple Mail, iCal, Cinema 4D and After Effects plug-ins, Parellels
- Server administration: Windows Server 2012 and Apple server, Hyper-v, Veeam, AD, WSUS, Apple Software Update Server, Exchange Online 365, PRTG, DNS, Netboot, Sophos Enterprise Console, Jamf, Mac Print Server, Sage
- Patch Management - Apple and Windows Software Update Servers, patching and updating applications via Jamf policies.
- Package and rollout software, After Effects & Cinema 4D plug-ins, system fixes with Composer
- Scripting in PowerShell, Bash, AppleScript etc.
If you think you have the right skills and background to join my client's friendly, creative environment and become their next Technology Manager, please apply today and someone from our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Are you a Mac OSX focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in Mac OSX and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rdline Mac OSX and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers, Filemaker Developers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with Anne Rooke - Specialist Apple Mac OSX IT Recruiter for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Mac OSX IT role.
Call 0330 052 5524 or Email appleMac@eligo.co.uk