- JOB CODE: AMBS100
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £30,000 - £75,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: Full Benefits + Incentives
Account and Business Development Manager - Mac Recruitment
Salary: Basic £30K OTE £75K + Full Benefits + Incentives
Location: Wimbledon, London SW19
Are you an experienced, accomplished Mac Recruitment Consultant who would like to set your own KPIs, build and manage a team as our Mac Recruitment Account & Business Development Manager?
We have an existing Mac Specialists' recruitment desk, which we would like you to help us grow. You will have access to a strong Mac database which will offer warm prospect and active sales information. You will build and develop your own Mac client and candidate portfolio, grow existing accounts and developing new business. We are looking for a driven, highly motivated, dedicated to achieve revenue targets and sales targets.
Join a winning Technology Team
You would be working within Eligo's Technology division which has an excellent reputation and track record across not only Mac but also Mac OSX: Apple Mac and Cross-platform Mac & PC and Microsoft Platforms (Sitecore, SharePoint & Dynamics).Open Source Development (Perl, Java, Ruby, C++, Lamp/Web, PHP, and closed source Development (C#, .Net, iOS) Technical Support.
As Mac Account and Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Maintain regular contact with clients in order to manage their account, identify and analyse their needs for our services, propose and sell the appropriate recruitment service as a solution.
- Regularly report to your team members and Senior Management regarding client recruitment requirements, competitor activity and proactively suggest suitable strategic service solutions Eligo can offer and sell.
- Research the market, identifying potential target clients to develop new business with, i.e. who in the Mac market could be interested in buying our recruitment services, advising and reporting to your team and senior management regarding your findings.
- Build & develop relationships with clients who employ Mac IT technicians.
- Canvass call and email prospect Mac clients on a regular basis.
- Source suitable new candidates through canvass calling, searching Job Boards, advertising, using LinkedIn, Social Media, Referrals, Networking within the market.
- Conduct pre-screening candidate interviews in order to sell the right candidates to your clients and maximise opportunities to secure the sale and hit your revenue targets.
- Attend external client meetings and trade shows as part of your account management and business development plan.
- Prepare sales and marketing literature, presentations and follow up activities such as Recruitment Service Proposals and costings for clients.
- Negotiate and agree the Terms of Business with existing and new clients to achieve the best fee possible for the provision of our services.
- Ensure a strong Eligo brand presence within the Mac market by maintaining LinkedIn profiles, groups, Twitter accounts and creating email sales/marketing campaigns.
- Set, agree and manage weekly and quarterly sales targets and the associated KPIs for yourself and the junior members of your team.
- Regularly review sales KPIs and report to the Senior Management with your personal and team's sales pipeline and actively contribute to the strategic marketing and sales activities on this basis.
- Manage, train and mentor junior members in the team, help them achieve their individual and team targets.
You will have the following experience:
- A track record in mapping a market, working as a Recruitment Consultant within the Mac market, identifying target clients and creating a business development plan for delivery of Mac recruitment services.
- A track record in executing a business development plan within the Mac Recruitment industry through telephone sales, face to face meetings, industry networking and effective sales and marketing strategies.
- A track record in meeting and exceeding sales and revenue targets in a Mac Recruitment sales environment.
- A track record in independently managing a Mac client portfolio including ongoing recruitment needs analysis, pitching of recruitment services and fee negotiation.
- Ability to mentor junior staff and manage team KPIs and reporting.
- Strong knowledge of the Mac Technical industry including desirable technical skills, technology, Mac certifications, top Mac employers, team structures etc.
- A track record of using candidate research and sourcing skills utilised in the recruitment industry such as building complex Boolean searches and headhunting.
- Experience in writing adverts and marketing materials to generate new candidates and clients.
- Good communications skills, at all levels including customer writing, telephone & face to face skills.
- Good organisation and negotiation skills in order to manage both client and candidate account management whilst generating new relationships and building your sales pipeline.
- Strong administration and database skills.
Call 0208 944 4182 or Email email@example.com