- JOB CODE: JI6609
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £28,000 - £35,000 per annum
- LOCATION: East Anglia
- BENEFITS: Local Work (Avoid London)
NO LONDON TRAVEL - LOCAL WORK - ONGOING TRAINING - GOOD WORK/SOCIAL - COMMERCIAL SITES
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU AS OUR SENIOR FIRE & SECURITY ENGINEER
- Area/Travel - Stay out of London! How does that sound? The majority of our work will be within an hour of you as 95% of our work is Essex based between Colchester/Chelmsford and Ilford.
You will have a dedicated patch easier to get around and have a good work/social balance.
- Sites - We predominantly focus on commercial/industrial sites with the odd residential site, 90% of our sites are commercial based, as a senior security engineer you will be working on our higher end sites. We work across sectors including Goverment, Educational, Commercial and Health.
- Technology - We work across Security, Fire and Locks with systems including: Concept Pro, Dahua, Paxton, Scantronic, ATS, Fermax and Conventional/Addressable Fire panels.
- Training + Progression - We don't expect you to know everything under the sun so we offer continuous training on all our systems and will keep you updated with technology. We have apprentices and trainees which at times will also attend site with you and shadow your work.
As we grow new opportunities arise for the right people to advance.
WHAT WE DO
We are an NSI Gold Fire and Security company based in Essex which over the past 20 years has grown from strength to strength expanding our customer base and reputation.
We're a mixed easy-going, hard-working company where you will be valued as a senior security engineer and part of the team. We have 1 service team and 2 install teams covering Essex, all our guys live local, get on well and feel part of a team.
We are moving forward in taking on more commercial projects and the future is looking strong which you could be a part of.
As a Senior Engineer joining us you will be independent and expected to deal with our higher-end customers however still have strong support and communication, you will not be micromanaged.
If you think this could be the next right career move for you and want to find out more about us, what we do and what more we can offer apply now.
Contact Akeim Morgan on: 02089444119
Call 0208 944 4119 or Email email@example.com