- JOB CODE: LEI-4840-0
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £42,000 - £48,000 per annum
- LOCATION: Midlands
.Net Developer / a .Net Guru / .Net Programmer
So, without plastering the job title left, right and centre I'm looking for a.Net Developer for one of my favourite and most promising clients based in Leicestershire within the .Net market space.
Is this you?
- Do you love .Net?
- Would you consider yourself as Mid level?
- Are you an enthusiastic learner
- Have you got 3+ years experience as a .Net Developer commercially in the UK?
- Do you want to get your hands dirty with MVC?
If you have answered yes, yes, yes, yes then you should definitely keep reading, go on, I know you want to…
They are going to love you if you have exposure to MVC for 1 year+ commercially, but being honest if you have 11 months or your knowledge of the MVC framework is good with less than a years experience then we would be silly to not still want to speak to you! I would jump for joy if you send me your CV with strong experience in C#, .NET, HTML, CSS, JQuery, LINQ, SQL Server, a splash of AngularJS, Azure.
If you are not the finished article with ALL the skills above then don't worry, we will train you. Ability comes from the person and a talented developer can learn, that's what this company truely beleives.
Team environment, so this company breaks down into a small team with hands off management style, as you're a mid/senior level .Net Developer and have been doing this a while - they will support when needed but also allow you to get on with it.
The Technical Manager and MD tends to take a backseat allowing the Dev's more control, but is alwasy on hand if you need them.
Let's do a breakdown
- .Net Developer
- MVC- desirable
- SQL Server (SSIS, SSRS)
- HTML, CSS, JQuery experience
- Can work in Leicester
- Salary of £42'000 - £48'000
- 25 days holiday
- Support and development opportunities
- Plenty of opportunities to learn
- Good guidance and help from management
- Secure company financially - year on year growth
- Good transport links to the office
Call 0208 944 4183 or Email email@example.com