- JOB CODE: J15893
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
- LOCATION: South East
- BENEFITS: Pension, training & more
You're a Linux systems administrator. You love to work in a highly technical environment, getting to grips with Linux systems and getting involved in a variety of areas, from server support to networking. Your knowledge of Linux, shell scripting and automation leave nothing to be desired, except having you on the team.
Want to work a company that will put your personal development first?
Bring your Linux knowledge to the table and use it as you support systems used by charities around the world, helping to support vital servers and much more besides. And don't worry if you're a junior when it comes to systems administration- this is a company that thinks about the long term, training their employees and giving strong mentorship to ensure you succeed.
This role will give you exposure to a number of different areas- from Linux systems through to Windows software, shell scripting to Perl. The best person for this position is someone who is a driven self-learner- take your personal experience with automation and virtualisation and put it to good use as you gain that critical commercial experience as a Linux SysAdmin.
Let's get to the details…
- Put your knowledge of Linux systems administration, scripting and networking to good use as you work on systems used for a variety of applications vital to the charity industry,
- Only have a couple of years of experience? Not to worry- this company are looking for juniors who are eager to learn and have a good knowledge of Linux systems
- Expand and grow with plenty of career opportunities and training, coupled with the classic pension contribution and holiday package, and the main course of a healthy base salary!
Call 0208 944 4180 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org