- JOB CODE: J16286
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
- LOCATION: East Anglia
Think about the type of people you'd like to work for. What about the type of people who are ambitious, entrepreneurial, have grown a business already from nothing to £14m turnover, and know how to have fun? The type of people who set up a business because they had a passion for what they did, and knew they could do it better than anyone. The type of people who have mapped the market, and hired only the best, most reputable industry professionals to join their business to help them towards success. What if you could join them too?
A global fire manufacturer are looking for a Quality Manager to join their business. They want you to be part of their story and grow with them over the years.
- Quality and Environmental Management General
- Responsibility for Group documented QMS / EMS systems and maintain certification to ISO EN 9001 & 14001
- Ensure compliance with current legislation and best practice, ensuring that any new legislative changes are brought to the attention of the responsible Director in a timely manner for appropriate action
- Carry out monthly and annual Internal audits, both site and office based
- Manage / assist with External Audits as and when necessary
- Ensure KPI's are set and standards met
- Develop excellent business relations with Clients and suppliers to adopt/encourage best practice
- Ensure consistency of quality and environmental standards across Group
- Ensure relevant quality and environmental training programs are delivered to all staff as appropriate
- Provide detailed responses for PQQ submissions / Tenders to an exceptionally high standard and within tight deadlines
- Attend / chair annual and monthly review meetings
Experience & Knowledge
- The ideal candidate will have two to five years' experience of working in a similar industry environment undertaking tasks comparable to the role
- Extensive knowledge of ISO 9001 environmental standards and ISO 14001 quality standards
- Experienced Internal Auditor
- General understanding and knowledge of Health and Safety requirements
- The ideal candidate will have at least two years' experience of working in a similar role within the demolition, construction, property or engineering environment
- A thorough understanding of the company's services, products and its associated markets would be advantageous IRCA registered ISO 9001 Lead Auditor and IEMA registered ISO 14001 Lead Auditor is desirable
Salary is £40,000-£45,000 basic and you must be commutable to Chelmsford.
8:00am-5:30pm with a 45 minute break
20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Hopefully you're hooked by now, and if you're a Quality Manager stuck in a boring job with boring bosses, then why not give me a call and find out more. I am Ellen at Eligo by the way, as well as applying directly to this advert you can contact me on 02089444189 or look me up on Linked In. Send me a little message with your connection request detailing that you've seen this ad, and we can speak!
Call 0208 944 4189 or Email email@example.com