- JOB CODE: SRC-997
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: OTE £100K+
Job Title: Recruitment Consultant - SAP Team
Location: Wimbledon, London SW19
The Role: Full 360 role / Client Ownership (Perm &/OR Contract) / UK/EMEA
You will have;
- A current track record of working as a 360 Technical Recruiter
- Proven track record of billings & stability
- Exceptional knowledge of the SAP market.
- Proven ability to build & develop client relationships
- Gifted in effectively screening candidates to differentiate between those who are qualified and those who are not.
- Accomplished in sourcing passive candidates who are not on the open market.
- Ambitious, hard working & self-motivated to succeed in sales where you are measured on results.
- Highly motivated by targets, money & delivering a high level of service.
- Seeking a company where you can make a genuine impact, where career development is taken seriously.
- Ideally suited to working in a non-micro management environment.
- Competitive Basic Salaries - Well above the industry norm!
- A commission structure tailored for achievers, paying upto 40%!
Why not find out how much annual commission you'll receive by entering your current/potential billings into our commission calculator on our careers page: https://eligo.co.uk/recruitment-jobs/
- Linkedin Recruiter
- All Major Job Boards, Multi Posting & Search via Broadbean
- Exhibiting & Sponsoring specialist UK & Int Events & Talks throughout the year.
- Eligo IQ - The Intelligent Selection Process. https://eligo.co.uk/eligo-iq/
- Inhouse Marketing & Admin support
- Team Resourcers
- Ongoing internal & external training with industry leading experts.
- Leading CRM database, RDB ProNet
- 37+ holidays
- Biannual Holiday Incentives (Dubai, Barbados, Vegas)
- Quarterly Incentives (Fine Dining, Weekend Breaks, Events)
Eligo is an established and highly regarded consultancy (16yrs), offering a forward thinking and innovative approach to recruitment. We provide a full range of recruitment solutions to a wide range of clients across the UK & EMEA
A dedicated close-knit team of 30 specialists, yet maintaining the ethos of a personal, social, meritocratic work environment remains at our core. We are passionate about quality recruitment; we work hard together and play hard together too.
Central Wimbledon, London SW19 (2 minute walk to mainline train station, Underground, District line & Tram)
If you're a talented Technical Recruiter looking for a work environment that supports and rewards your success and would like to discover more about working at Eligo, the please don't hesitate to get in touch for a confidential, exploratory chat.
Call 0208 944 4182 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org