- JOB CODE: JI6049B
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £25,000 - £33,000 per annum
- LOCATION: South East
- BENEFITS: No call out
NO CALL OUTS - LOCAL WORK (SOUTH LONDON) - TRAINING - STABILITY AND FUTURE PROGRESSION
Sound interesting? Well read on and find out more about who we are and what we can offer you..
WHAT WE DO
We are a NSI Fire and Security company based in Surrey which over the past 15 years has grown from strength to strength expanding our customer base and reputation.
We value tidy neat installs, professional customer care and in turn have lower service fault errors and problems occur.
We're an easy-going, hard-working family run company where you will be valued as a security install engineer and part of the team.
As we rapidly grow and having recently taken on a 1.4 million project with more in the pipeline the future is looking strong for progression and further expansion.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU AS OUR LEAD INSTALL ENGINEER
- High-end Equipment - We don't use out-dated cheap systems and equipment we are a company up-to-date with the latest technology and work with customers that keep with the times.
You will be up to date with IP and networking, the newest panels and advances in your industry as a security install engineer with us!!
- Training - We don't expect you to know everything under the sun so we offer continuous training on all our systems and will keep you updated with technology.
For this role however we need you to be a confident Security Install Engineer in CCTV and Intruder Alarms as a minimum to allow you to be on site independent from day 1.
We will train you from scratch if needed on other systems in Access Control, Gates and Fire.
- Area/Travel - We are Surrey based and the majority of our work is within South London with limited travel to central London, you wont be in central all the time don't worry!!!
You will have a dedicated patch easier to get around and have a good work/social balance.
Some of our main systems include: Hikvision, Texecom, Paxton, BPT, Comelit, Rafiki and BFT gates.
- Sites - We predominantly focus on commercial/industrial sites with the occasional high-end residential
- NO CALL OUT - That's quite self explanatory as a good benefit for your nights.
- Holiday - 25 + 8 bank holidays plus a week off at Christmas (hope your happy with that)
Over the years we have mainly used long term sub contractors however are now looking to continue expansion with the right permanent team.
As a Lead Installation Engineer joining us you will be an independent engineer with strong support and communication, able to take charge, lead and not be micromanaged.
If you think this could be the next right career move for you and want to find out more about us, what we do and what more we can offer apply now.
Contact Akeim Morgan on: 02089444119
Call 0208 944 4119 or Email email@example.com