- JOB CODE: J15841
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
- LOCATION: South West
- BENEFITS: Vehicle, OTE, Training
The South West of England can feel like a small place when you're an engineer and you're looking for a new role. Despite the fact that the "South West" is traditionally quite a large area, being well connected by the M4 and M5 means that places are easily accessible. What it also means is that all companies can seem similar, and similar can be bad if you're looking for something fresh and exciting.
We're a Bristol based business formed within the last 5 years and we've built up a great reputation in the market as a high quality installer. About to tick over £2m turnover, we've taken on a number of new contracts and as a result we need new engineers to join our growing teams. We need you.
From you we need demonstrable experience installing high end IP CCTV and Access Control systems as well as Intruder and conventional and addressable Fire systems.
In return you will receive;
- Training on a number of modern enterprise level systems
- Exposure to large commercial sites, working for a number of impressive clients on large projects
- The chance to progress within the business in the direction you desire
- A supportive, fun and friendly team
- Circa £32k as a basic salary plus the chance to earn up to £40k OTE
We think you'll love working for us. In fact we know it. You just need to reach out to us and take the first step in your journey to becoming a better engineer. A better you.
*This advert was posted by Eligo on behalf of our client*.
Call 0208 944 4195 or Email Callump@eligo.co.uk