- JOB CODE: J16203
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
My client is an Apple Focused Service provider proud to be one of the best Mac support providers in and out of London.
Following a reputation in excellence they are looking for a bright and enthusiastic individual to join their London team for a strategic technical position within the organization. The 2nd line Mac Support Engineer will be responsible for maintaining the design and integrity of customer's IT systems, along with coordinating and implementing complex projects.
Working with some of the best clients on the market is just a bonus to working alongside a great bunch of people, all fondly interested in helping the customer.
You as their perfect 2nd line Mac Support engineer will have previous experience working for a Managed service provider in a Service desk or a similar customer support role and would pride yourself on your impeccable customer service skills. It's essential for my client to have on board someone who understands how the business works and effectively deal with client's technical issues in a timely manner.
This 2nd line Mac support engineer role requires previous experience with:
- MS Windows Server: 2008 - 2016, both virtualised and physical
- Mac OS Server: Profile Manager, File Sharing, Open Directory
- Cloud Services: Domain & DNS management, Office 365, AWS, G-Suite & Dropbox
- WAN and LAN connectivity: Routers, Firewalls, and Security
- Windows & Mac OS Deployment & maintenance
- Setting up iPhones, iPads & other mobile devices
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- System documentation and consulting services to include system reviews and recommendations
- Engineer and implement system solutions for customers using technologies that meet their needs
- Being flexible & versatile, occasional evening & weekend work
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively internally & externally
- Professional IT Certifications, such as: Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCSE or VMware VCP Hyper V & Mac OS certifications
- Cross platform integration experience
- End Point Management Tools: Munki, Casper, Puppet & Sal
- Salary dependent on skills, experience & industry related Certifications
- Ability to earn monthly commission, annual bonus & overtime for additional hours worked during late evening & weekends
- Company laptop provided as well as Mobile phone contributions
- Travel Allowance
- Xmas and birthday gifts
Get in touch today. Apply for this fantastic 2nd line Mac support engineer opportunity and someone from our team will be happy to further discuss the role with you.
Are you a Mac OSX focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in Mac OSX and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line Mac OSX and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers, Filemaker Developers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Mac OSX IT role. Anne - Mac Recruitment Specialist
Call 0330 052 5524 or Email appleMac@eligo.co.uk