- JOB CODE: J14459
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £55,000 - £70,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: Bonus, Healthcare & Equity
Are you currently looking for somewhere to hang your Data Science cap, and get stuck into delivering predictive and descriptive insights for a diverse range of sectors?
A growing software business that offers strategic analytic solutions is looking for a Data Scientist to provide reliable predictions for end users. Make your mark in helping the company deliver powerful and relevant solutions that offer business leaders a solid foundation for development and decision making.
A highly skilled and dedicated Data Scientist can benefit from;
- A stimulating work environment, with the opportunity to work on a wide range of exciting projects
- A highly competitive salary of £55,000 -£70,000
- An excellent training plan that will provide you with core skills to develop in the role as Data Scientist
- Extra perks: Private medical, travel and life insurance
The Big ML
You'll be a Machine Learning wiz with strong technical skills in linear and logistic regression, decision trees, boosting and kNN.
Alongside evident experience in;
Implementing ML based solutions for clients.
Delivering on-going projects that incorporate ML algorithms
Deploying projects using a diverse range of ML techniques
You're a numbers person through and through, with a strong understanding of probability and statistics and skills in Python, as well as other frameworks such as Caffe, or scikit-learn.
Aside from your excellent technical repertoire, you're also able to stick on your business hat to solve client issues through;
- Delivering predictive and prescriptive insights across a diverse range of sectors, playing a major part in helping clients to identify, assess and control the key drivers of value behind their business performance
- Contributing your work to the company's proven analysis and visualisation platform whilst creating ongoing solutions to help inform business decisions
- Proposing and running evaluations of historical data to create models that give better forecasts and new areas of insights on customer segmentation
If you are a driven Data Scientist and believe your talent deserves more, then apply with your CV now!
Are you a Data Scientist or Data Engineer but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo Technology are a leading Big Data and Analytics consultancy specialising in data engineering & data science jobs, for all levels, spanning all sectors. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Big Data Job.
Call 0208 944 4197 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org