- JOB CODE: J16142
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £28,000 - £31,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: + 7K Bonus+Bens
Conference Producer for a well known Exhibition/Conference organiser based in London, these guys deal with up to 16 brands across 3 core sectors with 50+ events every year.
£28,000 - £31,000 dependant on experience
The ideal candidate will be a Conference Producer who is looking to step up and take a lead in project management across market leading conference and exhibition organiser and who would welcome working on existing and launching new events.
With its base in the buzzing heart of London, our client is both well-established and strongly positioned for substantial growth. Ambitious, innovative, entrepreneurial and fun, the group is full of leading titles in its two key markets, Property and Weddings- spanning events, publications and data services. You'll work specifically on the Housing Events team, you will be tasked with producing and managing high-level and commercially attractive content across their portfolio of events.
- Carry out high quality primary research with industry leaders to develop unique programme content
- Organising advisory panel meetings and running programme planning meetings
- Sourcing, inviting, confirming and briefing the highest calibre of speakers
- Speaker care administration (supported by members of the event management team)
- Working closely with the marketing team to generate innovative and amazing content to support various conference marketing campaigns
- Working with key contractors to deliver high-spec AV and production for conferences
- Shape new session formats that are innovative and interactive
To be considered for this role you must have at least 3 years conference production experience from either an organiser or an Association to be put forward. The client wants someone who is confident with excellent interpersonal skills and articulate with the ability to prioritise and work under pressure and independently to tight deadlines
Call 0208 944 4180 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org