- JOB CODE: OX6232
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
- LOCATION: South East
.Net Developer - £45'000 - £55'000 per annum - ASP.Net MVC, SQL Server, C#
If you have strong experience with the .Net framework then this could be a great opportunity for you. This is an agency that has won awards year after year for the outstanding work that they do. Right now to you that is a "so what" I suppose.
However, we feel that it demonstrates the high level of quality and effort they put into their clients projects. This is a company that will improve you as a professional by ensuring you code to great standards on prominent brand names website. You will be working with other .Net Developers, Designers and Front-End Developers to make up a technical team that works on projects as a team using .Net Framework and Kentico.
Clients range from large multi nationals to smaller more boutique projects so there is always something to keep your thinking fresh. Currently Kentico does not support MVC, however the next update is expected to do so. This could be a good chance for someone to without MVC experience to learn this in a commercial setting going forward.
.Net Developer responsibilities?
* .Net application development
* Considering the full project life cycle
* Documentation of work to a good level
* Helping other colleges when you can
* High level of coding
* Good ASP.Net commercial experience, C# and SQL Server 2008/2012
* Experience in an e-commerce environment is a plus
* Good at problem solving
* Experience integrating web applications into other systems
* DESIRABLE: Experience with CMS such as Sitecore, Kentico, Umbraco or similar
We can offer you the chance to become Kentico Certified within the first year which is a great in demand skill to add to your arsenal.
If you feel like you would like to work for a company that is constantly pushing itself to produce quality website for their clients. Websites that increase ROI and functionality whilst improving the customer experience then apply for this role while it is still available.
Call 0208 944 4183 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org