- JOB CODE: J15788
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £32,000 - £40,000 per annum
- LOCATION: South East
- BENEFITS: Bonus, pension & more
You're an MIS developer. SSIS is a part of your family. There is nothing about data processing that you haven't been involved in, and you know all there is to know about data warehousing. Your knowledge of all aspects of SQL, whether that be T-SQL or SQL Servers, puts others to shame.
Why not get involved with a company that are desperate for someone like you?
Joining a leading name in the travel industry, you'll come on board as MIS developer, getting involved in the development of new and existing BI systems. Your knowledge of SSIS will be put to good use, modifying data flows and dimension tables, while also having a hand in the design of their data warehousing solutions.
You'll take user requirements, assess long-term goals and much more besides as you become a core member of the BI team, getting involved through the entire software development lifecycle. Requiring a good level of knowledge of SSIS and SSRS, this company will pair you up with another developer of talent equal to your own as you push forward BI development for this company
- Join a leading travel company as part of their BI team, utilising your strong experience of SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server and development to revitalise their BI systems, data warehouses and take ideas through their entire lifecycle
- Strong experience of SSIS in a data warehouse environment is required, coupled with knowledge of SSRS and SQL Server 2008R2 or more recent
- Join a company that will reward you with a tasty base salary, a near-guaranteed bonus scheme and much more besides, all in a friendly and collaborative environment!
Call 0208 944 4180 or Email email@example.com