- JOB CODE: NOT333452
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
- LOCATION: Midlands
.Net Developer / a .Net Guru / .Net Programmer
So, without plastering the job title left, right and centre I'm looking for a.Net Developer for one of my favourite clients within the .Net market space. I won't make it blindingly obvious who it is so that you have to call me to find out who - I like conversations!
Is this you?
- Do you love .Net?
- Would you consider yourself as Mid level?
- Are you an enthusiastic learner
- Have you got 1-3 years experience as a .Net Developer commercially in the UK?
- Do you want to get your hands dirty with MVC?
- Do you wear jeans and cool t-shirts on a daily basis?
If you have answered yes, yes, yes, yes (Although the last one isn't a requrement, it's just everyone loves a cool t-shirt, right?) then you should definitely keep reading, go on, I know you want to…
They are going to love you if you have exposure to MVC for 1 year+ commercially, but being honest if you have 11 months or your knowledge of the MVC framework is good with less than a years experience then we would be silly to not still want to speak to you! I would jump for joy if you send me your CV with strong experience in C#, .NET, HTML, CSS, JQuery, LINQ, SQL Server (SSIS, SSRS).
Team environment, so this company breaks down into a small team with hands off management style, as you're a junior - Mid level .Net Developer and have been doing this a while - they will support when needed but also allow you to get on with it.
The Technical Manager tends to take a backseat allowing the Dev's more control, but is alwasy on hand if you need them.
Let's do a breakdown
- .Net Developer
- MVC- desirable
- SQL Server (SSIS, SSRS)
- HTML, CSS, JQuery experience
- Can work in Nottingham
- Relevant degree
- Salary of £25'000 - £30'000
- 25 days holiday
- Relaxed environment
- Plenty of opportunities to learn
- Good guidance and help from management
- Secure company financially - year on year growth
- Good transport links to the office
Get in touch to apply for this .Net development role in Nottingham today!
Call 0208 944 4183 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org