- JOB CODE: Eli50
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: Flexible working & Remote working
We are seeking talented QA Analysts to join us!
These people will join teams responsible for building the next generation of applications used across many parts of our business, including identity management and digital publishing platforms.
Do you want flexible working hours? Would 1 day a week remote working make you a happy QA? How about a free beer Fridge & snack cupboard? Or a bit of table tennis in the break room to work off those free beers & snacks?
If…. you love testing. You can demonstrate a number of years' experience testing complex web applications on teams that build software collaboratively. You have a strong test mind-set, are context-driven, and have the courage to question what others might unwittingly take as tacit assumptions. You have the technical skills to automate tests, the communication skills to collaborate with your team, and the creative hands-on exploratory testing skills to ensure that the whole system is exercised.
You're used to working in iterative, collaborative agile development environments and know exactly how you fit into that kind of team. You spend the time to build good relationships, especially with developers and Product Owners. You take an active part in team discussions and ceremonies, as well as the broader company community. You also like to get your head down and focus on the nitty-gritty detail of the system in front of you.
Your goal is delivery. Writing comprehensive automated tests is great, but you know that eliciting a clear set of robust requirements and acceptance criteria up-front is vital to your team's success. To that end, you set high value on collaboration between peers of all disciplines & stakeholders. You've experienced the pain of troubleshooting automated tests for applications in production and know the impact that not building things right first time has on customers, end-users, and the business.
To succeed you will need to demonstrate:
- Extensive recent experience testing complex web applications
- Proven track record in creating automated tests against user interfaces and APIs
- Experience of agile delivery using Scrum/Kanban, on a team using or TDD, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Co-operative working with BA's, Developers, UX designers, Dev-Ops etc
- Keen exploratory testing skills
Desirable skills and experience you may also be able to bring to the role include:
- Performance testing with tools such as Gatling and JMeter
- Security testing against the OWASP Top Ten using tools such as Qualys, BDD-Security or Gauntlt
- Proven participation in the wider testing community
Offering an excellent salary and benefits to support you to be successful and find a sensible work/life balance. Our people are enthusiastic, passionate and engaged with the business and the community.
Call 0208 944 4180 or Email email@example.com