- JOB CODE: J15556
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £50,000 - £65,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: Pension, health cover & more
You're a PHP developer. Your Symfony development is a work of art worthy of Mozart. NoSQL databases are your best friends, and you know your AWS from your cumulonimbus. You're a natural-born leader, respected by those around you for more than just PHP development.
Take that spark, and transfer it to a company that will grow it into a flame.
This company are producing an innovative desktop application, and are looking for a potent PHP developer: strong with Symfony, more than mates with MongoDB, and comfortable with all cloud technology. The perfect developer here is someone just like you- a senior when it comes to your PHP experience, you're looking for an environment where you can lead a team too.
And what a team!
There are no shrinking violets here- take lead of a group of confident developers who aren't afraid of a challenge. Don't worry about having to spend your whole day training others, this team is as independent as you are, and will give you a run for your money with their PHP knowledge and development skills.
Are you Symfony the best? Get in touch today, and get your head in the Cloud!
- Join a leading name in the job industry as a senior PHP developer, taking lead of their team of developers as you work in PHP, Symfony and get to grips with MongoDB databases and the latest in cloud technology, from AWS through Google Cloud and Azure.
- Don't shy away from the challenge- this company needs someone with confidence, ability to lead those around them, and a real drive for improvement both personally and as a team
- And what will you get? A great starting basic, pension, health cover and much more mean that you'll be rewarded for your hard work!
Call 0208 944 4180 or Email email@example.com