- JOB CODE: LDNAM4522
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
Are you a Solutions Architect who always aims to deliver accurately the first-time round?
Do you have a strong affinity with web, mobile and other front-end development methodologies with an ability to identify client needs?
Then this is the Solutions Architect role for you
Your experience in a client focused and team orientated environment will come in handy working for this financial software business that values transparency and integrity, and encourages employees to be open and speak up if things require improvement
What matters to you?
This role is based in Amsterdam, one of the happiest places to live and work due to its cultural diversity and easy commuting! You'll also be provided with a competitive salary of up to €70'000 with a bonus and travel expenses covered.
What can you bring to the table?
- Solid knowledge and experience of (Microsoft based) IT-architecture solutions, including integration, security, performance aspects
- This company works heavily with Sitecore and so experience in this area is highly desirable
- Ideally a bachelor's degree within an IT specialisation or solid experience working within a solution architect role
- You keep your finger on the pulse about developments and trends within the FinTech and finance industry
- You'll be a hands-on solutions architect, proactive and decisive to effectively define and design appropriate IT solutions based on best practices
As Solutions Architect your ability will stretch from working independently to collaborating with others to ensure the best solution is provided to the client. You will also be working closely with the project manager, analyst, and UX consultant whilst actively coaching your junior team members throughout.
Think you've got what it takes to take your Solutions Architect career to the next level? Apply now!
Call 0208 944 4183 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org