- JOB CODE: MLB9106
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £50,000 - £65,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: Competitive package
Ruby on Rails Developer
- Does your Ruby development leap head and shoulders above the rest?
- What about frameworks? Rails, Padrino or Sinatra?
- Do you want to work for a company dedicated to investing in real people?
If you answered "yes" to the above, then this Ruby on Rails Developer position could be the perfect one for you. Working for a company that is crafting a platform through technology to change the investing realm, you'll be collaborating as part of a determined development team, putting your Ruby experience to good use.
What will you get from this position?
- A competitive salary of up to £65,000 plus benefits, negotiable further dependent upon your experience
- Working in central London for a company that puts the people first, giving you the chance to play a leading role in the development of a ground-breaking platform
Your day-to-day in this Ruby on Rails Developer role:
- Putting your Ruby experience to good use on several applications, written mainly with Rails frameworks
- Going through the entire development life cycle as part of a collaborative team, you will be expected to suggest ideas and improvements at every turn
- Utilise your enthusiasm for tech to push yourself, creating web applications and features that push the boundaries of what is possible
What they are looking for in you:
- Strong experience with Ruby and at least one framework - ideally Rails
- Proven experience seeing projects through from the initial idea stage all the way through to release and beyond
- Knowledge and experience of developing web applications and APIs, alongside making sure everything is highly scalable
If the above is sounding like a Ruby on Rails Developer position you want to find out more about, then apply now!
Note: All applications are kept extremely confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV.
Looking to be kept up to date with the latest industry news and Ruby positions? Feel free to add me on LinkedIn by clicking here:
Call 0208 944 4180 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org