SAP Retail Consultant
Do you want to tackle and mould challenging SAP projects with big international players in the retail sector? Then you'll want to hear more about this SAP Retail consultant role with a leading retail consultancy.
The growing business offers consulting services on digital marketing, customer management, e-commerce, mobile business and analytics and implements state-of-the-art technologies in SAP, SAP Hybris and Adobe Space.
As SAP Retail Consultant, you will use your SAP expertise to analyse, design, customise and test in SAP for retail projects within SD/MM modules for major corporate clients in the retail sector.
Consultants with a drive to succeed and expertly applied skill will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package along with:
- The opportunity to work with challenging client projects in an international environment;
- A car (Audi), your personal iPhone and laptop to assist you in travelling within your role;
- Take advantage of a fantastic internal network, with flat hierarchies and strong teams.
With your client-oriented mindset you will easily optimise organisational and business processes using SAP and customise solutions in line with client's specific work methods.
You have a flair for presenting and holding workshops and will have no problem in holding on-site workshops at client's premises, as well as supporting them during the implementation process.
What does a successful SAP Retail Consultant need?
- Solid experience consulting with SAP for Retail projects, preferably involving SD/MM and a great understanding of data-flow processes;
- A university degree or commercial training in the retail sector with a project-oriented approach to working;
- A client-oriented mindset with the ability to understand clients from a technological and emotional perspective, taking in their current organisational setup.
You will also be fluent in German
, with an interest in international projects and the English Language.
If you have a passion and commitment to advancing and personally shaping all aspects of the digital retail transformation throughout the value chain, then apply now or subit your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org !