- JOB CODE: J15348
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
- LOCATION: North West
- BENEFITS: Training, pension & more
Do you find yourself looking for a position that will provide you with the first step in your career as a DevOps engineer? Want to put your experience of Linux system administration to use for a company pushing boundaries in digital media? Keen to keep automating with Puppet or Chef?
This could be your ideal role.
Joining this company as a DevOps engineer, you will be fully supported with training and mentorship as you get to grips with their Linux systems, helping to maintain their cloud infrastructure, and continuing their push for automation. Using technologies including Puppet, Chef, Docker, KVM and Saltstack, you'll bridge the gap between the infrastructure and development teams.
Worried you lack the DevOps experience required? Fear not, this company are looking for someone who is keen to upskill and become a successful DevOps engineer, offering training in any areas where you might be lacking. After all, no one is perfect, even someone with your level of Linux knowledge!
- Join a televisual company as a DevOps engineer, handling their Linux systems, cloud infrastructure and automation of their RPC services- all while being given training in the likes of Puppet, Chef, Nagios, Saltstack, Docker and more!
- This is a perfect role for someone looking to get into a career in DevOps- all you need is Linux know-how, a couple of scripting languages and the drive to learn the necessary tools and you'll be able to really kick-start your journey into DevOps
- You'll receive all the training you need, coupled with a healthy salary, pension and holiday package to ensure you don't go without
Call 0208 944 4180 or Email email@example.com