- JOB CODE: J14964
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: Remote working, holidays & more
You're a DevOps engineer. Linux systems are what you live for. Infrastructure simply isn't stable without your expert input. You not only see the benefits of automation, you convince others to join the fold. You want to work not only in a job that you'll enjoy, but one that will challenge you daily.
This may be the only ad you need to apply to today.
Joining a fully remote working company- that's right, no arduous commute!- you will come on board as a DevOps engineer, working on the infrastructure for a company dealing heavily in the motoring industry. What makes this role different is that this company aren't hiring a robot with a specific set of skills, they're hiring a person- and all people come with different areas of expertise.
While they are obviously interested in certain technologies, the right DevOps engineer for them will be someone who makes the company's culture very well. They're looking for a real team player, someone happy and willing to share ideas and help others out- it would help if you also have a strong background of Linux, scripting, automation with Ansible or Puppet, and knowledge of Docker!
If you're looking for a DevOps role with a company who genuinely believe you will add value through doing what you do best, rather than shoehorning you into an ill-fitting role, then this DevOps engineer position could be the answer to your dreams. Get in touch and find out more!
- Join a leading software producer for the motoring industry, working fully remotely as a DevOps engineer- work on their Linux systems, CI pipelines, Docker containers and much more besides, using your scripting knowledge and automation expertise on a daily basis
- DevOps for this company means administering to their systems, developing and deploying solutions and automating everything in sight to provide the most Agile environment known to mankind- all from the comfort of your own home
- And what will you get? Alongside the oft-mentioned remote working (it's seriously great), you'll get a competitive salary, paid for conferences and more besides!
Call 0208 944 4180 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org