- JOB CODE: J14718
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £32,000 - £37,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
We are looking for a 2nd and 3rd Line Windows & Mac Project Specialist to join this UK Leading Service Provider to the educational sector. This 2nd and 3rd Line Windows & Mac Project Specialist will provide senior technical support, procurement & projects to core service areas.
The role consists of a mixture of onsite support to the different education establishments in London & the Home Counties and remote support from the office.
The 2nd and 3rd Line Windows & Mac Project Specialist role requires:
- Substantial experience supporting Windows and Mac environments (client, Server, networking, back-up technologies, antivirus systems, hardware, applications etc.)
- Substantial support experience within the Education Sector
- Knowledge of the current and upcoming technologies and how they are implemented in education
- The ability to translate a school's functional requirements into a technical specification and solution
TO QUALIFY FOR THE ROLE, YOU MUST HAVE A FULL UK DRIVING LICENCE WITH YOUR OWN TRANSPORT.
If you would like to enquire more about 2nd & 3rd Line Windows & Mac Project Specialist role please apply now, sending us your CV and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Are you a Mac OSX focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in Mac OSX and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line Mac OSX and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers, Filemaker Developers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Mac OSX IT role. Emily- Specialist Mac Recruitment Specialist
Call 0208 944 4191 or Email email@example.com