- JOB CODE: J14675
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: Bonus, pension & more
Are you a front-end developer eager to finally take lead of a cutting-edge project? Does your experience cover modern front end technologies? Are you happy to lead a team of developers, helping them perform to the best of their abilities? Looking to be part of a major platform change for one of the UK's most well-known brands?
If the above has you summed up, and you want to multiply your feeling of wellbeing, this might equal your perfect position.
Working as the lead front-end developer on a replatforming project for a brand with over 50 million monthly hits on their website, you'll be taking charge, leading from the front as the team refactors the entirety of the front-end. Take responsibility for ensuring best practise and make technical decisions that could help shape the future of this industry.
Find your current role isn't challenging enough? That is sure to not be the case here!
Use your experience of modern HTML, CSS and ES5/ES6 to contribute to the redevelopment of a high traffic website and platform, making use of a brand new NodeJS architecture hosted on AWS. Not only will you be making changes to the command line, performing unit and functional tests where necessary, you'll likewise help out as this company makes a move towards CI with zero downtime releases as a key target.
Is your current role just not providing the right atmosphere? No worries- this team has you covered.
Work with top developers, designers and product owners on a daily basis, taking on board ideas from your team members and helping translate those ideas into tangible results, all in a workspace widely heralded for its' uniqueness and trendy environment. Don't wait around- if this is the role you've been waiting for, get in touch today. Take control of your career.
- Take lead on a major replatforming project for a leading UK brand, utilising your leadership experience and modern front-end HTML, CSS and ES5/ES6 skills to push towards success
- Get to grips with a new architecture constructed from NodeJS, Express and hosted on AWS, as this company continues its' move towards CI
- Get access to a great benefits package, starting with company and individual bonuses, going through pension and holidays, and encompassing a very competitive salary
Call 0208 944 4180 or Email email@example.com