- JOB CODE: J14579
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: €3,500 - €4,000 per month
- LOCATION: Belgium
- BENEFITS: Holiday, pension & more
Are you an iOS developer? Do you have an interest in making data work for you? Know all there is to know about Objective-C or Swift? Can you get to grips with low level iOS services? Do you have an academic degree to back up your knowledge? Are you open to working in Antwerp?
If you answered "yes" to all the criteria above, this could be the only advert you need apply to today.
Working for a company that uses data to produce behavioural profiles of mobile app users, you'll be working on the front lines of Ambient Intelligence platforms, empowering companies across the globe.
Utilising your iOS expertise, you'll be focused on optimizing the background processing of their mobile SDK, tackling low level iOS services and system calls on a number of applications- and while this might not be your classic app development, the projects you will be working on are at the cutting edge of the data industry.
Programming with Objective-C or Swift will be the name of the game, allowing you to work alongside the data engineering team while also taking matters into your own hands. This runs the gamut from technical analysis through to writing documentation for the SDK packs for various clients.
If you're the sort of person who has been longing for an opportunity to try something new, then why not get in touch, and let's discuss just how much you could benefit from this position.
Here, have some more details-
- Put that degree to good use, programming in Objective-C or Swift on iOS applications, from the Core Services through to operating system calls
- Work as part of a data engineering team on platforms leading the way in the data industry
- Working in a start-up on the up, you'll have benefits coming out of your ears, from pension contributions to holidays and more
- A salary of up to €4k gross per month means you'll be well rewarded for your strong work
Call 0208 944 4180 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org