The BMJ Careers Fair is a stand out event for anyone in the Medical industry, with stands and representatives from across the sector in attendance offering everything from career advice and a chance to identify new career pathways to finding a new job.
We’re proud to be in attendance and exhibiting this year, with our Eligo Medical team on hand to meet up with candidates and clients old and new, talking about current career opportunities as well as providing specialist advice gained through our years of experience within the medical sector. No matter your level of experience within the industry, or your specialty, there’s sure to be something for you!
If the chance to catch up with our lovely team wasn’t enough to persuade you to attend over the 2 day’s BMJ Careers Fair runs, then we’ve put together our top 10 reasons why you should be there, and how you can get involved and attend the BMJ Careers Fair 2015.
Reasons why you should attend the BMJ Careers Fair
- It’s FREE! – Registering in advance of the event provides you with free access to the BMJ Careers Fair along with a whole host of other benefits. Find the registration form and more information here.
- The BMJ Careers Fair this year is bigger than ever before! As well as meeting various delegates (Including us!) across the weekend with opportunities to network, learn, and forge new career opportunities, this year welcomes the introduction of BMJ Live expanding the roster of what’s on offer!
- Get inspired and Learn: BMJ Live will feature Seminars covering the very best BMJ has to offer, with many of these free to attend, they’re sure to be a useful resource. Find out about what’s on the programme and book yourself in here.
- The Big Debate – The team at BMJ will be running an evening topical debate with experts and specialists from across the industry discussing issues from across the Medical sector right now.
- Discover Innovation in practice – The winner’s of last years BMJ Awards will be sharing and highlighting innovative projects that are taking place in the Healthcare world right now.
- Understand your role in the NHS – Do you know your duties as a GP? Are you up to scratch with ethics, guidelines, and accreditations? Find out more about work issues surrounding the medical sector and NHS from the experts.
- Break into a Medical Career – BMJ Careers Fair isn’t just for those experienced in the Medical industry. There is a range of specialist events, stands, and seminars for those who want to break into the medical sector, are currently in medical school, and finally there will be a full day event taking place for junior doctors who want to change the medical sector for the better!
- GP Locum Masterclass – This year the BMJ Careers fair will feature a one-day conference for Locum GP’s brings up to date evidence, guidelines, and advice for Locum GPs across a number of clinical areas.
- Secure a job or bookings! – It wouldn’t be a BMJ Careers Fair without the opportunity to secure yourself or discover work opportunities! There will be a number of employers and agencies on hand to inform you of current opportunities and provide advice to gaining more locum work. We’ll be one of them!
- Come and meet Eligo Medical! – We’re lovely, honest. We’d love to catch up with people old and new. Swing by our stand (which is unashamedly pink) number 73 and say hi! We’re on hand to discuss your career, locum bookings, give advice, and much more. And just in case you were wondering, we have brought goodies – pop by to see what you could pick up! We can’t wait to see you there.
We hope to see you at the BMJ Careers Fair, it’s sure to be a great event!
If you can’t make it to the event, but are nearby either on Friday, or Saturday, please do let us know – we’re more than likely to be visiting a fine establishment for a quick beverage afterward and would love to meet you.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone us at: 0209 944 4180 | Tweet us @eligomedical