What do you get if you cross Santa with a duck? – A Christmas Quacker!
Now the Christmas season is upon us we wanted to spread some further festive cheer and share our top 10 developer jokes that would beat any Christmas cracker joke at their own game.
1. Q: What’s the object-oriented way to become wealthy?
2. A SQL query code goes into a bar, walks up to two tables and asks, “Can I join you?
Reasons to quit
3. Q: Why did the programmer quit his job?
A: Because he didn’t get arrays
Should’ve gone to Specsavers
4. Q: Why do Java programmers have to wear glasses?
A : Because they don’t C#
You had me at…
5. A foo walks into a bar, takes a look around and says “Hello World!”
6. Q: How many programmers does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: none, that’s a hardware problem.
Easy mistake to make
7. Q: Why do programmers always get Christmas and Halloween mixed up?
A: Because DEC 25 = OCT 31
8. Q: What did the Java code say to C code?
A: You’ve got no class
The Best of Friends
9. UNIX is user friendly… It’s just very particular about who its friends are.
Our Time-Honoured Favourite
Eligo technology are specialists in Technology recruitment, covering jobs in Development, Big Data, Sitecore, Digital, IT support and more.
We also offer advice about the jobs market and C.V. writing. If you are looking for a job in Technology, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8944 4187. You can also check out our page for the latest jobs in development, data, digital marketing, testing, IT support and more.
If you are looking for a new job in 2017, get in touch with us now so we can help find the perfect role for you!
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Eligo Technology!