- JOB CODE: J17287
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: Bonus + Travel Allowance
Basic Salary: £40,000 - 50,000 | Performance related BONUS | Travel allowance | Company pension scheme
Work with a number of leading Blue Chip clients | Working with a dynamic, fast-paced, rewarding company | Social events, good team environment
Are you a Fire & Security Project Manager looking for a new challenge with the package including all the above?
Due to growth, a fast-growing entrepreneurial company specialising in electronic security products is now ready to invest time and effort for the right person with the right attitude to manage their high-end projects in London.
As a Project Manager your key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Supervise the technical/design handover between Sales & Operations;
- Manage progress on site
- Subcontractors arrangements
- Identify, price & agree variation orders
- Monthly project analysis
- Develop and drive performance goals and objectives in order to exceed customer expectations
So what makes the perfect Project Manager?
- You are experienced within Fire & Security Industry or similar Engineering Sector running projects ranging from £20,000 to £500,000
- You have an exceptional attention to details whilst maintaining speed & accuracy
- You are team player with strong organizational skill and are able to prioritise your task
If you think our Project Manager role sounds like the perfect role for you, send us your CV today. We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Call 0208 944 4119 or Email email@example.com