- JOB CODE: J65410
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £70,000 - £90,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: Bonus, Healthcare & Equity
Are you a Data Engineer bursting with great ideas and solutions, but they are forever falling on deaf ears?
Then take on this new opportunity as a Data Engineer working for a company where your ideas will not only be heard but encouraged, taken on board and given room to grow within the business.
This is an opportunity to work for a global brand and build a world class IoT platform within this incubated section of the business. As a Data Engineer you will play a key part of this new adventure and provided the opportunity for growth into a team lead as they will be looking to build a small core team are you.
Plant the seed and reap the rewards;
- As well as the opportunity to plant new ideas and have a (loud) voice when it comes to the way the data arena of the company is structured, you'll also be offered a competitive salary.
- Not only will you get to use the latest and greatest tech out there, but you will also have full autonomy over your own projects.
- You will have a clear career path, with potential of climbing the ladder quickly as the company grows.
- With global offices across London, USA, Europe and Asia there will also be room for movement within the company.
To succeed you'll be a highly skilled engineer, with expertise in;
- Data engineering, programming and scripting using Scala using Java.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in software engineering/development.
- Experience with distributed systems technologies such as Storm, Spark, Mesos, etc.
- Able to write scalable, real-time ingestion pipelines.
- Machine Learning & experience with Natural Language Processing (NLP) would be highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of data structures, such as parallel computing systems.
- Strong communication skills to create and present analytical data.
- MSc Degree or higher in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, or Economics.
Working as a Data Engineer on the data science team you will be integral to the business by;
- Building new, innovative and ground breaking data insights and products.
- Utilising the latest data technology and tools to develop, maintain and test the company's data solutions.
- Expanding the company's data science toolchain to support the delivery of services.
If you're looking for a new Data Engineering role where you get the chance to make a difference to the wider community through engineering and data, then apply now.
Are you a Data Engineer or a data scientist but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo Technology are a leading Big Data and Analytics consultancy specialising in data engineering & data science jobs, for all levels, spanning all sectors. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Big Data Job.
Call 0208 944 4197 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org