- JOB CODE: SSE-012RD
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
- LOCATION: East Anglia
- BENEFITS: bonus scheme
Do you regularly come up with innovative and creative solutions to difficult problems?
Does the delivery of large web-centric projects come second nature to you?
Then you'll want to hear more about this Senior Software Engineer role where you will be working in an Agile/Scrum focused environment, helping the UX and Design team to deliver tools that allow the company's solutions to integrate seamlessly with world-leading service providers.
Have you always wanted to guide and mentor a talented team of developers? Now's your chance. You'll play a key role within the Dev team, working with Product Owners and Scrum Masters to ensure exceptional service and delivery of projects.
Let's talk tech. The ideal Senior Software Engineer will be excited and passionate about the latest developments in web technology and have excellent skills and knowledge of;
- Unit Integration and functional testing
- AngularJS 1.5.x, NodeJS
- Restful APIs
- SaaS platforms
- Bonus points for skills in Angular4, Grunt/Webpack, Loopback and PostgreSQL/SQL.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary of £60,000
- Generous bonus offering (20%)
- Agile/Scrum working environment that encourages curiosity, experimentation and innovation
- Opportunity for further development of skills with educational assistance
If you are a strong software engineer with the ability to take ownership of everything you do, with a flexible and dedicated approach to working then this is the role for you. Apply for this Senior Software Engineer role today!
Call 0208 944 4187 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org