- JOB CODE: J17062
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £24,000 - £35,000 per annum
- LOCATION: East Anglia
- BENEFITS: company vehicle + no call out
Fire & Security Engineer
NO CALL OUT | COMMERCIAL SITES | TRAINING AND PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES | PREDOMINANTLY SERVICE | RELAX ON THE WEEKENDS WORK HARD IN THE WEEK!
Not micromanaged just work independent knowing a strong team is behind you, we don't blag, we don't sell a dream or lie to attract we tell you the truth up front and hope you see we are a great company.
Work on great commercial projects over Essex and East London. In this great fire and security engineering role you will be valued as one of our engineers and enjoy your work!!
Personal Development Plans!! - Excellent training is the key to our success, you give 100% and we will match. We will need you to have good knowledge in CCTV and Fire with Access Control and Intruder being beneficial however we can train you on the systems we need you to know!
That's some of what we can offer but who are we?
We are a close-knit independent company in the Fire and Security industry. We are a growing and expanding company that use new technology to help our engineer such as tablets. We like to reward our engineers for their hard work - if you have full attendance you will get one day off during the next month. We use the latest mid-range equipment in the industry including IP CCTV systems Hikvision, Dahua, Vista, Apollo fire alarms, Paxton Access Control and Pyronix alarms.
What else can we offer you ask!!
- Attitude is key to us!!! For this role, you MUST have good IP knowledge and technical understanding as well as fire knowledge. We will offer further training but do need you to hit the ground running and work independently as one of our fire and security engineers.
- As an independent Fire & Security Engineer, you will still receive continuous training on current and new systems and will always have a say in your development.
- We allow you to be independent and flexible, we trust all our fire and security engineers to put in 100% in their work and handling of customers, but we also give back through paying expenses, ensuring there's no call out and giving you a good work/social benefit. We know being an installation engineer sometimes isn't all rosy daisy but when you work for a company and team that looks after and values you it makes a big difference!
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU!
We are strong enough to effectively manage and attract the right customers in the commercial sector but small enough to ensure you don't feel like a number and receive the best opportunities!
If you feel we are a company that could be the next step for you where you can focus on solely installations, earn a very good salary but also enjoy no call outs, no weekend work, and a good working environment give us a call.
Cameron Baxter : 0208 971 1881
Call 0208 944 4180 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org