- JOB CODE: BE-AN5409
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: €60,000 - €76,000 per annum
- LOCATION: Belgium
Android Developer - Belgium - Permanent
Are you an Android Developer who always brings an energetic and creative approach to your work?
Are you looking to progress your career in Android development and get involved with hard core low level embedded programming? Want to work for an exciting scale up who has grown to such an extent that they need more top level talent?
Then this is the Android developer role you've been waiting for.
As an Android developer for this data science business based in Belgium, you will be responsible for the implementation of the Android build of the company's SDK whilst supporting demo applications on its Android platform.
In this Senior Android Developer role, you will be handsomely rewarded and encouraged to flourish with;
- £57,000 - £75,000 competitive salary
- Laptop and Phone with a monthly subscription (up to 50 EUR)
- Stay healthy with free yoga sessions in the office, swimming coupons and a 50% discount on a gym membership
- Continue to grow your skills and expertise in their fast-paced working environment whilst brainstorming ideas with the engineering team on SDK features
Let's get down to it. You will be an essential member of the Data Engineering Team, working on the mobile development kit SDK along with;
- Technical analysis, developing a deep understanding of a low level Mobile APIs (scheduler, sensor handling and power management)
- Unit and regression testing along with automated testing
- Writing up technical documentation and supporting the team on ad-hoc tasks when needed
This Android Developer role is for you if you've got a great understanding of low level Android service.
Waste no more time, take your Android career to the next level and apply today!
Call 0208 944 4183 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org