- JOB CODE: JB1118
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
- LOCATION: North West
- BENEFITS: 10% annual bonus
SENIOR FIRE & SECURITY SALES EXECUTIVE
A privately owned company with an excellent reputation of over 35 years experience providing bespoke electronic security and life safety solutions to all sectors of the market.
We operate from our purpose built service centre headquarters in the north west (Near Manchester), which enables us to enhance our delivery of customer service by utilising the latest technologies.
Due to our exciting continued success along with our determination to expand further we are pleased to offer a new position for a FIRE & SECURITY SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE.
We are looking for an experienced ambitious professional who is determined to advance their success in a new and buoyant Sales marketplace.
This is an opportunity to sell new, advanced technology in an open and highly responsive marketplace with an established and well respected company.
You will need to have vast experience in professional direct sales within the following Electronic Security and Life Safety System disciplines:
- Intruder Alarm
- Access Control
- Fire Alarm
- Disabled Refuge
You must be able to work full time flexible working hours and have a strong positive work ethic.
Your main objectives would be to build a profitable market share developing long term relationships with key channel partners to increase sales and secure long term growth. We envisage the successful candidate will achieve these objectives by introducing new clients from their current extensive portfolio of key known and trusted clients to our organisation exceeding through this new dynamic role so we can continue to collectively grow the business together for which will conspire to be very rewarding once key targets are achieved.
- Undertake activities to secure orders that achieve sales and AOP objectives.
- Develop, maintain and strengthen effective relationships with key channel partners that leads to profitable sales and sustained growth, placing emphasis on maximising reoccurring revenue opportunities.
- Carry out face to face appointments with targeted decision makers and influencers.
- Develop sales strategies to deliver objectives for sales, margin, market-share and competitive account penetration.
- Identify and engage with new channel partners to deliver business growth and increased market share.
- Penetrate competitive accounts through aggressive and creative, solutions-based strategies.
- Strong commercial sales experience with demonstrable track record of sales and profit growth within the Security & Life Safety sectors.
- Research sales opportunities and initiate marketing promotions to attract new sales.
- Determine the client requirements and be able to design a compliant solution.
- Strategic channel/account management and forward planning skills.
- Excellent organisational skills to follow through all sales leads to survey, installation and post completion.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Current clean driving licence.
- Ability to complete our Security Screening Process.
- Excellent remuneration package
- A long-term position with the opportunity to progress to the highest possible level
- Career development
- Company vehicle provided
- Sick pay
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Pleasant working environment
- Be part of a great team
If you feel that you have the correct qualities and ambitions for this exciting new position then please APPLY NOW!
Call 0208 944 4180 or Email email@example.com