- JOB CODE: J18799
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £60,000 - £80,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: Bonus, Healthcare & Equity
Are you a Data Scientist that gets excited at the idea applying Machine Learning to solve complex and intricate problems?
Then this might just be the role you've been looking for!
A well-funded start-up is looking for a Data Scientist who has a software engineering background and is not afraid to get their hands dirty to help design, build and launch new aspects of their currently establish product.
You will be working alongside engineers & analysts in a highly collaborative environment, where you will get the chance to become involved in the data-driven culture and manage its quality.
As a Data Scientist, you'll be earning £60,000 - £80,000 whilst creating predictive models that will solve complex problems involving unstructured text from various Data sources.
To strive in this role, you'll be a Data Scientist who is a confident hands-on programmer with experience in;
- Object-oriented or functional programming languages, Python, Scala, Clojure, Java.
- Web technologies, scripting languages, data visualisation tools, and NLP libraries used for data mining and information retrieval
- Understanding of data processing and data mining techniques
- Experience using Elastic search & Lucene
As a Data Scientist your day-to-day duties will consist of;
- Collaborating to create natural language processing (NLP) solutions
- Contributing to the creation of data visualisations and other large data sets
If you are a curious problem solver, a computational linguistics and looking to grow your skillset as a Data Scientist, then get in touch now!
Are you a Data Scientist or a data engineer but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo Technology are a leading Big Data and Analytics consultancy specialising in data engineering & data science jobs, for all levels, spanning all sectors. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Big Data Job.
Call 0208 944 4197 or Email email@example.com