- JOB CODE: J16824
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
My client is a creative environment based in the media, advertising and publishing sector. They are a young and friendly setting based on Apple infrastructure, however a cross platform environment.
They are looking for their next 1st & 2nd line Mac&PC Support Analyst to join the service desk and provide 1st line telephone support and 2nd line support like:
- Configure, deploy, troubleshoot and support Macs to the company's UK standards
- Use remote resolution methodologies such as Altiris and Bomgar to apply software, upgrades, system changes and amendments
- Install, configure and maintain hardware components as required
- Diagnose and resolve unique, nonrecurring problems associated with application software and operating systems; determine the source of these issues and classify their level, priority and nature
- Document procedures, standards, best practices configurations, settings, installation sequences and roll back instructions
You as their chosen 1st & 2nd line Mac&PC Support Analyst will also have to:
- Maintain computer, telephone and audio visual equipment in the agency meeting rooms
- Perform general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorised peripheral equipment according to company's UK standards
- Provide ad-hoc basic IT user training as part of the desk side and telephone support process
- Review open calls (Incidents and Requests) and action them in order of priority
- Update Incidents and Requests (within the ServiceNow Service Management tool) with relevant actions to keep the users and others informed of call progress
- Escalate issues and involve other Field Service Engineers wherever required in order to resolve issues as quickly as possible
My client is looking for a 1st & 2nd line Mac&PC Support Analyst who is a proactive professional and who will ensure that operational processes are adhered to, and will be happy to proactively participate in technology projects and desk moves.
You as their chosen candidate will work together with the rest of the service desk members, with the Field service engineers team, the infrastructure team, project management office and 3rd party vendors.
As my client's 1st & 2nd line Mac&PC Support Analyst you will have previous experience with:
- Good working knowledge of Apple desktop products and Operating Systems
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Desktop/laptop hardware technologies and common fault finding techniques
- Passion for IT, new technologies and a willingness to learn
- Ability to clearly articulate solutions and suggestions to others
- Hands on experience with different desktop based and networking technologies
- Hands on experience with different mobile technologies (Smart phones, tablets etc)
- General academic achievement GCSE/BTEC/A Level and/or equivalent in an IT discipline.
- Microsoft or Apple qualifications desirable but not essential
If you consider yourself a great fit for our 1st & 2nd line Mac&PC Support Analyst position, make sure you apply today and someone from our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Are you a Mac OSX focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in Mac OSX and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rdline Mac OSX and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers, Filemaker Developers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with Anne Rooke - Specialist Apple Mac OSX IT Recruiter for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Mac OSX IT role.
Call 0330 052 5524 or Email appleMac@eligo.co.uk