- JOB CODE: J16883
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £32,000 - £38,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
My client is a global advertising agency that's part of a prestigious and large global media group with more than 200 offices in over 100 countries. They are looking for their next IT Helpdesk Manager to join them and work with some of their world renowned clients.
You as their chosen IT Helpdesk Manager will be part of the UK team who run all things IT and service the running of the business activities across this site. The position offers working within a lovely team of engineers, supporting international clients and the infrastructure that helps the running of a busy advertising agency.
The chosen IT Helpdesk Manager will be a team player who will efficiently and effectively interact with important clients at all levels. The position of the IT Helpdesk Manager is pivotal to the successful running of the department. It is demanding role, but very varied, interfacing with all business divisions in the building.
The environment is creative and fast paced, built on a macOS infrastructure.
What the IT Helpdesk Manager position entails:
- Run Help Desk
- Manage the Helpdesk system
- Oversee the allocation of helpdesk incidents to I.T. Technicians
- Prioritisation of helpdesk tasks as appropriate
- Maintain help desk engineer working shift rota
- Manage the I.T. Assistant duties to complement the I.T. Manager duties.
- Liaise with the various senior members of staff in the 5 business divisions within the building.
- Liaise with suppliers for acquisition of
- Obtain quotations for any products or services requested by the business divisions within the building.
- Mange the procurement of goods and services for the building as they pertain to the production and delivery of client facing projects.
- Oversee the procurement of Fonts as used by print and digital production.
- Liaise with Corporate procurement initiatives for the acquisition of
- Desktop PC's
- Contract renewals
- Infrastructure maintenance renewals hardware/software
- Asset Management
- Recording of serial numbers on capital equipment
- Management of asset database
- Maintain software inventory and software license keys
- Provision of information to help build yearly budgets
- Manage the disposal of end of life equipment
- Prepare invoices for sign off, coding, recording processing date
- Photocopy signed invoices and pass originals to Finance
- File invoice copies for I.T. records
- Sarbanes Oxley
- Help in the preparation of audit reports
- Help with the management reporting and audit reporting around compliance
- File Systems Access Request
- Management Reporting
- Aid in the collation of data for management reports
- HP procurement reporting on a monthly basis
- Print report activity to corporate on a monthly basis
- Examining spend trends for mobile phones/audio conferencing
- Capex amortisation
- Deprecating Capex reporting during reporting period.
- Manage software licensing with the help of other team members
- Liaise with Other service departments
- Co-ordinate I.T. related equipment for moving people within the business
- Attend Office Services meetings representing I.T. to ensure all relevant considerations are in place when initiatives take place that are driven by others but have an impact on I.T. services
- Keep records of department holidays, sickness and other absences
Additionally, the perfect IT Helpdesk Manager will be a dedicated person with meticulous attention to detail that has a working knowledge of a Mac and PC from a user perspective and the ability to help with e-mail based problems, keychain issues, set up accounts, understand Active Directory from an account perspective and the ability to use Office at an intermediary level.
If you feel like you have all the skills and experience to apply for our IT Helpdesk Manager position, please don't hesitate to apply today and someone from our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Are you a Mac OSX focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in Mac OSX and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rdline Mac OSX and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers, Filemaker Developers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with Anne Rooke - Specialist Apple Mac OSX IT Recruiter for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Mac OSX IT role.
Call 0330 052 5524 or Email appleMac@eligo.co.uk