- JOB CODE: J16840
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £27,000 - £30,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
My client is a managed service provider working with creative clients throughout London. They always aim to be the best at what they do, so they always have their clients coming back to them.
They are looking for a Mac Support Engineer - Consultant to join their team and manage and support their client's Mac estates that range from small design agencies to blue chip corporations.
You as their Mac Support Engineer - Consultant will provide support by phone, remotely access their systems, as well as visit client's locations in and outside of London.
The Mac Support Engineer - Consultant responsibilities will be:
- Trouble-shooting of Macs and PCs for clients as well as internal staff (software / hardware).
- Booking and organising jobs / projects using their ticketing system.
- Configuration and setting up of Macs using Casper / JAMF.
- Packaging of applications, imaging machines and remote troubleshooting of Macs using the JAMF JSS and Casper Suite.
- Trouble-shooting internal and external queries/errors on Windows/macOS using in-depth knowledge of Windows/UNIX scripting.
- Investigation of network connectivity issues within Safari, Chrome, Explorer, Firefox across all platforms. Troubleshooting network issues within client's environment
- Being 2nd and 3rd line support on both macOS and windows issues both software and hardware.
The perfect Mac Support Engineer - Consultant will have the following:
- Great customer relationship skills
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Be flexible and customer solution focused
- Experiencing supporting OS X desktop across a range of versions
- Experience supporting common OS X applications such as: Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office, Mac Mail and Microsoft Outlook
- Experience working with Macs bound to Active Directory
- Experience with using Jamf Pro
- Experience using terminal commands and simple scripts
- Experience supporting backup solutions such as Archiware Presstore
- OS X server support skills
- Structured networking and cabling experience
If you feel like our Mac Support Engineer - Consultant position is your cup of tea, then be sure to apply and someone from our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Are you a Mac OSX focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in Mac OSX and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rdline Mac OSX and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers, Filemaker Developers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with Anne Rooke - Specialist Apple Mac OSX IT Recruiter for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Mac OSX IT role.
Call 0330 052 5524 or Email appleMac@eligo.co.uk