- JOB CODE: J14453
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: €4,000 - €4,500 per month
- LOCATION: International
- BENEFITS: Bonus, Healthcare.
Your analytical mindset is your superpower, and you're not afraid of some linear algebra.
Are you a Software Engineer looking to start a new adventure in a fast-paced data science start-up where you will utilise your programming skills to solve challenging data analytic problems?
A Big Data business with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning at its core, is looking for a Data Scientist to design and implement decision logic to support their behavioural profiling product.
The company analyses low-level sensor data from smartphones, wearables and home sensors in order to better understand human behaviour.
What it's in it for you?
- You'll get the opportunity to work with some of the biggest and most innovative companies in the world at the intersection of mobile technology, artificial intelligence, and the IOT
- You could earn €4,500 per month (with 13 months' pay instead of 12!)
- To get you started you'll be given your own Macbook laptop and smartphone with subscription
- The company is fast paced with high growth, but has a mindful attitude towards its employees, offering bi-weekly yoga sessions to keep you healthy and active
What expertise can you bring to the role of Data Scientist?
- You'll have strong knowledge of Python and experience with Spark or the Hadoop eco-system.
- You'll have a fascination for and applied experience with Machine Learning, data mining and data visualisation
- Great experience of BI-tools and data mining tools such as Qlikview with expert knowledge of Java or C++
- You'll ideally have a MSc or PhD in a computer science based field and be fluent in English (Dutch is a bonus!)
What will I be doing as a Data Scientist?
- You'll get the chance to continually learn and self-educate to become a hands-on Data Scientist, whilst integrating existing business rules into a knowledge-based inference system.
- You will be a part of the Data Science team, supporting them in debugging and testing procedures, helping to optimise the company's machine learning models and decision logic.
- You will help to turn research ideas into production-ready implementations and working closely with the Data Engineering team to deliver robust and scalable solutions whilst deploying top-notch algorithms and processes.
If you can quickly adapt to new technologies and implement them with success, then this is the role for you. Put your talent to good use and apply now!
Are you a Data Scientist or Data Engineer but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo Technology are a leading Big Data and Analytics consultancy specialising in data engineering & data science jobs, for all levels, spanning all sectors. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Big Data Job.
Call 0208 944 4197 or Email email@example.com