- JOB CODE: J16489/AG1
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: Bonus, Holidays, Private Medical
Do you Live for DevOps, believe DevOps is the future?
Broadcasting and media based business who work on a global scale across Europe, America and Asia. A rare breed of DevOps Engineering opportunity, priding themselves on working across as many technologies as possible, so if you want to gain more technical exposure and to build on your own tech stack, keep reading! You will be engaging with bleeding edge technology up in the cloud!
They are going to love you if you have DevOps Engineering exposure to Redhat or CentOS, but they will still love you if you have experience with other Linux Environments. Database exposure with PostgreSQL is preferred and MySQL in addition would bring a tear to my eye! Exposure to other exciting tech, services, tools and container orchestration like these listed or similar could match this a match made in heaven; Python, Kubernetes, Puppet, AWS, Github, Apache, Nginx, Redis etc.
Even if you like to mix in a little Microsoft administration also we definitely want to hear from you too!
Friendly, Social and Team environment, so it's broken into small teams with hand off management style, as you're the specialist they will let you bring new innovative ideas to the business as you have been doing this a while - They will let you get on with it.
Oh, they also pay a very competitive salary, bonus scheme, and great additional benefits
Let's do a breakdown
This DevOps Engineer job is for you if you?
- Build features iteratively
- Collect metrics
- Manage risk
- Solve theory arguments with execution
- Choose tools that fit the job
- Integrate and deliver continuously
- Write tests
- Focus on availability
- Plan for capacity
- Practice incident response
- Use scalable systems design
- Be unique
- Empower teams
- Build consensus on important decisions
- Put application and infrastructure through the same workflow
- Oh, and a be little obsessed about Security!
If you have answered Yes to all of the above (Although the last one isn't an actual requirement for this role but us DevOps guys are all nuts on security)
- DevOps Engineer
- Systems Admin Experience
- But to be honest a large factor is going to be how much you love DevOps and the DevOps community and care about what you do, and If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs (OK stole that line) but I need an experienced DevOps Engineer who will be calm under pressure.
To apply, please send your CV now.
Call 0208 971 1887 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org