- JOB CODE: J16840
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £27,000 - £28,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: On application
Are you an established 2nd and 3rd Line Mac Engineer looking for a new role to take your career to the next level?
A highly successful Apple Service Provider is looking for a Mac Engineer with 2nd and 3rd Line experience to join their team based in London.
This medium-sized company is home to a tight-knit and friendly team of engineers and has a supportive management structure that creates a great company culture and an enjoyable working environment.
On the support front, the service provider works hand in hand with some of the most successful media agencies over London and has built its reputation upon two core values; quality support and exceptional customer service, that we think any Engineer would be proud to serve.
So, what about the role?... In this 2nd and 3rd Line Mac Engineer position you will work as part of a team to support and manage client Mac estates. Clients range from small media agencies to key corporates. Support is provided by phone, remote access and on site. Most client visits are to London addresses, but occasional travel outside of London too.
Can you do the following?
- Support all Mac equipment including system and application.
- Provide technical advice and troubleshooting for end users
- Image Macs using Jamf Pro
- Ensure compliance with all service level agreements.
- Keeping the job ticketing system updated.
- Accurately follow administration procedures
Do you have what it takes?
- Great customer relationship skills
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Be flexible and customer solution focused
- Experiencing supporting macOS desktop across a range of versions
- Experience supporting common macOS applications such as Adobe Creative Cloud
- Microsoft Office
- Mac Mail and Microsoft Outlook
- Experience working with Macs bound to Active Directory
- Experience with using Jamf Pro
- Experience using terminal commands and simple scripts
- Experience supporting backup solutions such as Archiware Presstore
- Mac server support skills
- Structured networking and cabling experience
If that's you then apply now to this 2nd and 3rd Line Mac Engineer position and we will be in touch!
Are you a Mac OSX focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in Mac OSX and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line Mac OSX and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers, Filemaker Developers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Mac OSX IT role. Anne - Mac Recruitment Specialist
Call 0208 944 4186 or Email Anne@eligo.co.uk