- JOB CODE: J16831
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £28,000 - £33,000 per annum
- LOCATION: North West
- BENEFITS: No Call Out, Flexible Work
NO CALL OUT | VALUED AS AN ENGINEER AND PART OF A TEAM | SOLELY COMMERCIAL INSTALLATIONS | TRAINING AND PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES | RELAX ON THE WEEKENDS
Not micromanaged, work independent knowing a strong team is behind you
Personal Development Plans!! - Excellent training is the key to our success, you give 100 and we will match, all our installation engineers are multi-disciplined in Fire and Security. We will need you to have good knowledge in CCTV and Fire with Access Control and Intruder being beneficial however we can train you from scratch there.
Progress your career!! - You wont join us as a valued Fire & Security Installation Engineer and stay as an Installation Engineer, this role is aimed for you to build relationships and progress. We have recently taken on two trainees and through our growth aim to expand and progress the right people and give you the chance to be in more senior positions.
That's some of what we can offer but who are we?
We are a close-knit independent company in the Fire and Security industry and specialise in retail sector installations. Over the years we have grown and become acknowledged as one of the best installers from ensuring quality work at all times. We use the latest mid-range equipment in the industry including IP CCTV systems Hikvision, Dahua, Vista, Apollo fire alarms, Paxton Access Control and Pyronix alarms.
What else can we offer you ask!!
- Attitude is key to us!!! For this role you do MUST have good IP knowledge and technical understanding as well as fire knowledge as well as the willingness to travel. We will offer further training but do need you to hit the ground running and work independent as one of our installation engineers.
- As an independent Fire & Security installation Engineer you will still receive continuous training on current and new systems and will always have a say in your development.
- We allow you to be independent and flexible, we trust all our engineers to put in 100% in their installations and handling of customers, but we also give back through paying expenses, ensuring there's no call out and giving you a good work/social benefit. We know being an installation engineer sometimes isn't all rosey daisey but when you work for a company and team that looks after and values you it makes a big difference!
- Attending support meetings, your opinion matters!!
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU!
We are strong enough to effectively manage and attract the right customers in the commercial sector but small enough to ensure you don't feel like a number and receive the best opportunities!
If you feel we are a company that could be the next step for you where you can focus on solely installations, earn a very good salary but also enjoy no call outs, no weekend work and a good working environment give us a call.
Akeim Morgan: 0208944419
Call 0208 944 4119 or Email email@example.com