- JOB CODE: J15816
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £85,000 - £95,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: Bonus, Healthcare, Pension
Are you a data engineer that always pushes boundaries of what can be achieved in Big Data?
Do you get a thrill solving complex problems; from tackling the issue head on to the Eureka moment when everything aligns?
Then you will strive in the role of Senior Big Data Engineer within this Agile development team for a business that is continuing to thrive within in the online gaming industry.
This is a company that uses the latest and greatest in technology and you'll be taking full advantage of it, helping to create personalised customer experiences and solving tough business problems.
In order to solve these difficult business issues, you'll have an equally robust low patent platform of structured and semi-structured data to work with.
So what does it take to win you round?
- How does a competitive salary of £85,000 - £95,000 sound?
- How about the opportunity to take on increased responsibility where you see fit? If you see something that needs changing. Change it.
- The office culture is dynamic and supportive but there's no hand holding here. You'll be given all the rope you need and the raw material to accomplish incredible things.
- With multiple offices all over globe, you will get the opportunity to experience different cultures and the chance to expand on your technical skill.
What will you accomplish as Senior Big Data Engineer?
- Contribute to the design, development and implementation of Big Data applications whilst assuring data quality and consistency
- Take control of and push high profile projects, taking advantage of cutting edge technologies to do so
- Collaborate with multi-disciplined teams to deliver new products whilst developing prototypes and proofing concepts for nominated solutions
- Be the curator of the Big Data environment and data assets, maintaining and extending to its full potential
What do we need from you?
- Solid experience using Hadoop system to solve problems on a large scale, with a strong background in Java or Scala development and experience in Linux scripting
- You'll have a vast amount of Big Data technologies in your arsenal including; Spark, Akka, HBase, and Hive
- Hands on experience in processing real-time events using Kafka, or Flume with an ability to learn new tech in no time at all
If you're looking for a challenging project working with exciting technology, then apply to this Senior Big Data Engineer role today!
If you are a dedicated Data Engineer and you tick all of the above then please click apply so that we can get you one step closer to an exciting new challenge!
Are you a Data Engineer or a data scientist but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo Technology are a leading Big Data and Analytics consultancy specialising in data engineering & data science jobs, for all levels, spanning all sectors. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Big Data Job.
Call 0208 944 4197 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org