- JOB CODE: J16746
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
- LOCATION: East Anglia
- BENEFITS: Pension, flexible working & more
Are you a Tech Lead looking to take your skills to the next level, helping to build products for a company that stand at the forefront of the eCommerce world?
They're looking for someone who knows their way around Object Oriented Development with Java of software platforms, and is ready to helm the ship as Tech Lead. Love pushing boundaries with technology? You'll love this role, and the company behind it!
A bit more about them:
Partnered with one of the world's leading online retailers, this company are not only involved in eCommerce, but are also experts when it comes to Robotics, AI and more, as they not only produce platforms but also get involved in the latest hardware and software advances- all of this requiring a Tech Lead who is curious and confident of success no matter what they put their hands to.
So what makes the perfect Tech Lead?
Let's start with the basics.
- You're well-versed in not only leading but building a development team, being involved in the recruitment process and having managed teams of up to 10 developers
- Your experience further includes taking business requirements, helping to design and produce software products from the very initial stages
- You've got expert level understanding of the full software development lifecycle, ideally with hands-on Java development experience to pitch in as and when necessary
Make us excited.
- Knowledge of cloud computing, NoSQL databases and AWS would be great, opening a number of doors for you
- A passion for TDD will go a long way here
- Experience with continuous delivery and integration would be welcomed with open arms
OK, so what have they got to offer you?
First, the opportunity to be an integral part of their business, taking lead of all new products that are making waves not only in the eCommerce world, but far more wide spreading areas too.
They offer a genuinely supportive and nurturing workplace, with the view being that you will never be working on the same thing day in day out- the aim is to keep you improving through tackling new problems and exploring new techniques and technologies.
Of course, there's also the salary, other bonuses and perks, a relaxed office environment and training and improvement budget- as I say, they want you to keep improving!
Now over to you!
If you think this Tech Lead position sounds like the perfect one for you, and you'd like to hear more, send me your CV today and let's see what this company can offer you!
Call 0208 944 4180 or Email email@example.com