- JOB CODE: P16378
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £50,000 - £70,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: Training, pension & more
Are you a Product Manager looking to take your skills to the next level, helping to build products for a company that stand at the forefront of the data transfer world?
They're looking for someone who knows their way around crafting product strategy and roadmaps, and is ready to helm the ship as Product Manager. Love the media industry? You'll love this role, and the company behind it!
A bit more about them:
Specialists in data transfer for the film and media industry, they work with organisations of all shapes and sizes globally, from London to the bright lights of Hollywood. They love what we do, and their customers do too, as their ongoing success means they need a Product Manager just like you.
So what makes the perfect Product Manager?
Let's start with the basics.
- You're well-experienced in product management, able to communicate that knowledge to individuals at all levels
- Your experience further includes working with the idea customer driven development in mind, providing services at enterprise scale
- You're an expert at guiding teams, ensuring that Scrum is followed for process and that the backlog is managed to ensure the team can deliver to their full ability
- Ideally you're already a Certified Scrum Product Owner, but if not, as long as you're ready to go through the certification they can help!
Make us excited.
- Ideally you come from a B2B background, or can appreciate the differences to B2C
- You've a good eye for design when it comes to user experience
- You're on the ball with new tech, with "big data" being more than just another term to you!
OK, so what have they got to offer you?
First, the opportunity to be an integral part of their business, taking lead of products that are literally changing the way that the film industry's biggest names collaborate and work together.
They offer a genuinely supportive and nurturing workplace, with the view being that you will never be working on the same thing day in day out- the aim is to keep you improving through tackling new problems and exploring new techniques and technologies.
Of course, there's also the salary, other bonuses and perks, a relaxed office environment and training and improvement budget- as I say, they want you to keep improving!
Now over to you!
If you think this Product Manager position sounds like the perfect one for you, and you'd like to hear more, send me your CV today and let's see what this company can offer you!
Call 0208 944 4180 or Email email@example.com