- JOB CODE: SAP MII developer
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: €42,000 - €50,000 per annum
- LOCATION: North West
- BENEFITS: pension plan, expenses, etc
So, you've found yourself looking at this SAP MII Developer advert and you are probably wondering what makes this different from the rest?
Let me give you a few reasons why this role is the right next step in your SAP development career and why it would be in your best interest to click that "apply" button now!
For starters, you will finally get that new challenge you've been seeking; by becoming a SAP MII Developer for a well-known, world leading end client, based in Manchester.
They're a big name in their industry, but don't let that put you off, this isn't a little fish in a big pond scenario. You'll play a crucial role as part of the web solutions team, programming, testing and debugging on SAP MII whilst providing enhancements for efficiency and productivity of their service.
If you're UK or Europe based, with great English-speaking skills and looking for a new role in SAP MII development, then keep reading…
Day-to-day of a SAP MII Developer
- Working in a collaborative environment as part of a team, you will identify opportunities for improvement and develop action plans to address head on with proactive problem-solving techniques.
- You will estimate, evaluate and create design specifications whilst providing day-to-day operational support and maintenance related to SAP MII
- Oversee change and release management processes, as well as monitoring and supporting of established quality assurance and testing processes.
- Being highly skilled in SAP MII, you will work within the web solutions team to share your knowledge and understanding of MII development and service.
What makes a talented SAP MII Developer?
- Technical prowess in SAP MII programming, with at least 2 years of experience working with SAP MII implementations or integration projects
- Hands-on experience with a wide range of testing practices from regression and functional to acceptance and load testing.
- Bonus points for some ABAP programming providing functional and technical knowledge of SAP functionalities and sub-modules.
So you fit the bill, now what?
You take the next step in your SAP MII career! Apply today and you could be earning a competitive salary of £42,000 - £50,000 with some great benefits that include private healthcare and pension scheme.
This role offers the opportunity to grow and improve your skill base, working in a collaborative environment, so don't wait around, apply now to this SAP MII Developer role!
Call 0208 944 4180 or Email email@example.com