- JOB CODE: J16679
- JOB TYPE: Contract
- SALARY/RATE: £28,000 - £32,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
My client is a global advertising agency that's part of a prestigious and large global media group with more than 200 offices in over 100 countries. They are looking for their next 1st/2nd line Mac & Windows Support Engineer to join them and work with some of their world renowned clients.
You as their chosen 1st/2nd line Mac & Windows Support Engineer will be part of the UK team who run all things IT and service the running of the business activities across this site. The position offers working within a lovely team of engineers, supporting international clients and the infrastructure that helps the running of a busy advertising agency.
The 1st/2nd line Mac & Windows Support Engineer will be a team player who will efficiently and effectively interact with important clients at all levels.
Essential skills for the 1st/2nd line Mac & Windows Support Engineer position:
- Windows 7 OS, Win 8, Win 10
- Mac OSX 10.6.x and higher
- A working knowledge of Active Directory
- Experience of working and troubleshooting a networked, Windows Server environment would be beneficial.
- Familiarity with the administration of Office 365
- DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP (for network connectivity problem solving)
- Knowledge of using GHOST imaging or other imaging platform
- MS Office 2007/2010/2013/2016 Pro Plus (PC)
- MS Office 2011/2016 Pro Plus (Mac)
- Working knowledge of MS Powerpoint (Keynote for Mac would be advantageous)
- Sophos AntiVirus
- VPN / Juniper
- Familiarity with helpdesk applications (Solaris Web Helpdesk is in use)
- HP, Xerox, Canon MFD's and supporting printing on both Windows 7 & 10 and OSX 10.x and above
- AV Peripherals / Video conf / Meeting Room AV
- Use of web collaboration platforms such as Adobe Connect, Zoom, MS Lync (Skype for Business)
- Network Patching
- RDC, ARD, VNC (experience of remote desktop support)
Additionally, it's essential for my client to find someone with experience of networking with Mac and PC in Windows Domain environment, as well as have a thorough understanding of supporting Mac and Windows machines in a mixed environment.
If you feel like you have all the skills and experience to apply for our 1st/2nd line Mac & Windows Support Engineer position, please don't hesitate to apply today and someone from our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Are you a Mac OSX focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in Mac OSX and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rdline Mac OSX and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers, Filemaker Developers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with Anne Rooke - Specialist Apple Mac OSX IT Recruiter for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Mac OSX IT role.
Call 0330 052 5524 or Email appleMac@eligo.co.uk