- JOB CODE: J16553
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £20,000 - £24,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: pension
Have you got the passion and drive to join a big, funky, forward-thinking creative environment?
My client is looking for a 1st Line Mac Support Engineer with a background in fixing Mac machines and 1st line Mac helpdesk support. They are keen to on-board a 1st line Mac Support Engineer who has a thorough understanding of Apple OS X and Apple products and technologies and is looking forward to learning and getting up to speed with the systems they use, just as a step in further progressing as a Mac Support Professional.
As part of being their 1st line Mac Support Engineer they are looking for someone to help with:
- Using helpdesk software to log and report on calls
- Providing 1st line Mac deskside and face to face support
- Mac hardware and software troubleshooting
- Support of DNS and DHCP
- Providing remote support when needed
- Providing support to Office and Adobe applications etc.
My prestigious client has a sociable laid back atmosphere where you'll instantly feel as part of the team. Apart from the warm and creative environment you will also benefit from constant training for new IT knowledge on a daily basis.
Their perfect 1st line Mac support engineer will need to have:
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Be a keen and fast learner
- Be enthusiastic about helping users, as well as be a real team player
- Be able to work under tight deadlines
On the technical side of things, they'd prefer to find a 1st line Mac Support Engineer with experience in using:
- Cisco Meraki
- Different Cloud platforms
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Deployment tools
- Experience with working on Linux etc.
If you feel like this 1st line Mac Support Engineer role sounds like something you'd enjoy to do please apply today and someone from our team will be in touch with you shortly to further discuss this position.
Are you a Mac OSX focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in Mac OSX and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rdline Mac OSX and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers, Filemaker Developers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with Anne Rooke - Specialist Apple Mac OSX IT Recruiter for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Mac OSX IT role.
Call 0330 052 5524 or Email appleMac@eligo.co.uk