- JOB CODE: J1419
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £20,000 - £24,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: pension
Mac/PC 1ST line IT Support Engineer
Are you one for a creative, active environment?
Come and join-in on the Mac/PC IT support of this well-known, well-established service provider.
This prestigious company provides its services to some of London's most famous creative media companies.
The company is home to a sociable laid back atmosphere where you will instantly feel part of the team.
As a Mac/PC 1st line IT Support Engineer we are looking for you to help with:
- Using Helpdesk software to log and report on calls
- Providing Apple Mac/PC IT 1st line deskside support and troubleshooting
- Providing Mac/PC focused IT support for desktop applications
- Email administration
- Active Directory administration
- Support of DNS and DHCP
- Support of exchange server
- Support of ADSL wireless router/ firewall
- Providing some Mac/PC telephone support using remote access
On top of the warm, creative environment you will also benefit from new IT knowledge on a day to day basis enabling you to considerably up your IT game.
To succeed as a Mac/Pc 1st Line IT Support Engineer you will need:
- To have excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- To be a keen and a fast learner
- To Be enthusiastic about helping users and be a real team player
- To be able to work under tight deadlines
If you would like to be part of a warm and sociable team while learning new IT skills daily, please apply now for this 1st Line Mac/Pc IT Support position.
Are you a Mac OSX focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in Mac OSX and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line Mac OSX and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers, Filemaker Developers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with Anne Rooke - Specialist Apple Mac OSX IT Recruiter for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Mac OSX IT role.
Call 0208 944 4186 or Email Anne@eligo.co.uk