- JOB CODE: J13872
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
- LOCATION: South East
- BENEFITS: training, progression, Local
SECURITY MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
You want to be with a company that can actually train you and progress you in the industry! You want to work local to where you live and have a good work/social life! You want to work for a company that values and rewards their employees, well then read on....
You're seeing this advert as you are interested in potentially moving on seeing what could be better and waiting for your eyes to scroll across a role that screams, THIS IS WHAT I WANT!
I'm sure you class yourself as a hardworking Engineer with good knowledge and experience in either CCTV, Access Control or Intruder. Well, that's exactly what we want, engineers that are confident in what you know but still want to learn more and progress.
We as a company specialise in high end integrated systems across security, for this role however, we are looking for someone who has the fundamental knowledge of security systems and wants to be trained further.
This role will allow you to work alongside a great team of experienced senior engineers in the East London region receiving great on the job training.
What we can offer you!
As well as working with a strong team in a friendly environment you will be working with the latest IP technology and PC Based Access. You will start off as a PPM engineer receiving excellent training to keep you up to date with your industry as well as having the chance to move up the ladder in the near future.
Right now is a great time to join, with over 18 successful years already behind us and a turnover of 20 million we still have great plans for growth. We are looking for the right Maintenance Engineers / Service Engineers to join and grow with our team and the fact you have read this far means you are probably the type of person for us.
Basic Salary: £20-25K
So why Join the Us?
- Exciting - No day should be the same! Your skills and knowledge will always be challenged while working in High-End Sites (banks, hospitals, data centers, corporate buildings and many more).
- Progression - If progression is what you want there's no better place to be, we will train and give you all opportunities to progress up the ladder or simply become a specialist in your field.
- Great work/social life - 40hrs a week Mon to Fri 8-4.30
- Company Vehicle and Expenses Paid - If public transport is easier we will pay for your expenses!
- £50 Monthly bonus - Each month just to show we appreciate you making our company the success it is we give you £50 a month (£600 a year) untaxed! All we require is your car and uniform is clean and presentable and you're simply doing your job!
So what are you waiting for apply now and let us meet you!
*We are advertising this role on behalf of the company
If you are a Security Engineering but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo Fire & Security are a leading fire and security recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering jobs including install, service & commissioning roles, CCTV, Fire Alarm, Intruder Alarm and Access Control engineering positions. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect job.
Call 0208 944 4184 or Email email@example.com